Re: how to get odbc working for connection to mariadb in debian buster

On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 21:54:00 -0400
John Covici <covici@ccs.covici.com> wrote:

> Well, I got it from git and it built correctly, the instructions were
> a bit different and it downloaded something during the build as well,
> so I hope it works, I will be testing soon.

Best of luck. If it looks OK, please come back here and add onto this
thread the link to the instructions that worked, and anything else you
needed to do, it may help someone else one day. Maybe me...

--
Joe