Re: What keystroke do you use to select tty[1234] in d-i in KVM virt-install console?

On Wed, 2 Oct 2019 at 04:00, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:
> On 2019-10-01 21:32 +1000, David wrote:

> With Alt+Left/Alt+Right you can cycle through the virtual consoles.

Hi Sven,

Thanks, I tried your suggestion but it does not work.

It seems as if the keystrokes Alt+Left and Alt+Right
both behave the same, and they take me back to the previous
d-i screen text-mode dialog screen, whatever it was.

I gave more details and asked some more questions in another
message that I sent a minute ago in reply to Thomas.