Re: Authentication for telnet.

From: Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2019 19:23:45 +0300
> I have to ask - what are you trying to achieve?

An interactive shell session with minimal overhead. (Or maximal
efficiency.)  The telnet client in the Oberon subsystem is noticeably
faster than competitors.

> ... your request seems to be awfully close to (in)famous A/B
> problem, ...

I might have read about the A/B Problem years ago but don't recall or
understand well enough.

> telnetd(8), "-a" and "-L" parameters.

Just had a look at the parameters (again?) and don't have a clear idea
to set them.  Tips welcome.

Regards,               ... Peter E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca