Re: rocks n diamonds

On 2019-09-13, Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

> And certainly many more, but that's all I could find in a minute or so
> with Google.  The problem is, most of the relevant threads have unrelated
> Subject headers, like "rocks n diamonds".  Which is not the OP's fault --
> it's just the way it ends up working out.

Then again rocks n diamonds never had anything to do with anything, and
only the purest of unlikely serendipities might lead the haplessly
unaware Debian user of the new su to the OP's thread (around the time
hell freezes over, I should think). If you wanted to choose for
extraneousness, you could hardly do better than 'rocks n diamonds' as a
subject header.

But had the OP chosen "dpkg-reconfigure -- command not found as root,"
for instance, as his subject line, that unlikelihood might have been
reduced by a certain margin, though I admit maybe not one significant
enough to merit this little aside.

--
Thug: This is a stickup! Now come on. Your money or your life.
[long pause]