Re: udev being an ass

On 2019-08-28, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

> If you can't say something constructive Brian, please just stfu. I won't
> claim to speak for the rest of the list, but I am damned tired of your
> negative attitude. You have, I assume the same clothes to get glad in
> that you got mad in. Use them.

In your defense I'll say that your negativity is infrequently, if ever,
*ad hominem*, and udev, brltty et. al. are all inanimate things, not
animate beings, the former being incapable of taking umbrage at being
the target of diverse epithets, as they are, like rocks, lacking in all
sensibility (despite the inane OT babbling of the AI bullshit artists of
the group, and not to mention the self-righteous assholes who hijack
legitimate threads from the /blind/ without compunction, for whom I will
save my personal indignation, thank you very much*).

Also, you're /old/, man, which deserves the cutting of slack in my book
as a matter of simple elegance, like giving your seat to the pregnant
lady at rush hour on the bus.

;-)

*https://www.mail-archive.com/debian-user@lists.debian.org/msg746883.html

--
“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.”
― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere's Fan