Re: Solution to "pathetic email complaints"

On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 12:58:05 -0400
Henning Follmann <hfollmann@itcfollmann.com> wrote:

> I also block constantcontact and mailchimp, because they are basically
> commercial spamming services and anyone can add anyone on any mailing list.

See, this just illustrates the problem with aggresive blocking. Those
policies may work for you, but I'm involved with a small, legitimate
organization that uses Constant Contact to communicate with our
subscribers. Some (including me!) may feel that they are getting too
much email, but we make good faith efforts to only subscribe those who
want to be subscribed, and we certainly honor unsubscribe requests.

Celejar