Re: Solution to "pathetic email complaints"

David Wright, on 2019-08-19:
> On Mon 19 Aug 2019 at 13:35:13 (-0500), Richard Owlett wrote:
> > TANSTAAFL, TINSTAAFL, TNSTAAFL    etc ;/
> > I have a *PAID* email provider.
> > I have a *PAID* Usenet provider.
> >

> > IOW
> >   *CHEAPSKATES LOSE*
> >
> >    u get what you paid for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> It's reasonable to demand to know what you're giving in exchange for
> a free service. Many of these providers aren't exactly forthcoming
> about what that is. But I don't think you've advanced the discussion.

Besides, even when paying for your mail provider does not mean
Google won't read the mail received on the Gmail inbox of your
recipient.  We are all in the same boat, somehow.

Kind regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
              5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d