touchpad annoyance, vertscroll area clickable

It's a small thing, but very annoying.  Using synaptics driver
(xserver-xorg-input) on stretch, kde-standard 5:92 (kde-plasma-desktop)
I want to setup the touchpad so that the vertical scroll area on the right
of the touchpad does not register a click when scrolling.

What happens is when scrolling various html, there are clicks registered
when picking up the finger and placing at the top again.  It's driving me
crazy(er)...

Here are the settings avaliable from synclient -l, any ideas?
http://paste.debian.net/1096577/

No need to cc: use list to reply pls
Thanks,
bw