Re: WiFi interface unexpected response

El 7/8/19 a las 03:48, Andrei POPESCU escribió:
> Let me rephrase that: why do you need *both* /etc/network/interfaces and
> wpa_supplicant.conf?
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei

Thank you Andrei. Your insights driven me to solve the blob. By reading
no haste and at the right place, I can understand it. Everything was
there https://wiki.debian.org/WiFi/HowToUse

However, Patrick's quote make sense too. If you ggle out you will find a
lot of tuts teaching the configuration of both tools at the same time.
Of course keyword was wpa_ssid ;)

Finally I left empty wpa_supplicant.conf file, reboot et... voilà thinks
work fine now!

The curious detail was to verify wpa_supplicant was not running I got a
funny surprise.

  root@:~ # ps ax | grep supp
     696 ?        Ss     0:00 /sbin/wpa_supplicant -s -B -P
/run/wpa_supplicant.wlp3s0.pid -i wlp3s0 -D nl80211,wext -C
/run/wpa_supplicant

Thank you guys