Re: WiFi interface unexpected response

[ The prior reply was only sent tu user account. Sorry ]

El 6/8/19 a las 03:16, Andrei POPESCU escribió:
> On Ma, 06 aug 19, 01:34:43, zetam.imap wrote:
> network and broadcast are not necessary.

done

> Why do you need this if you configure wpa in /etc/network/interfaces?

Normally the wireless interface is activated when a user accesses their
account on the graphical interface.
This host has to perform unattended tasks on that network even if no
user is logged in.

> Try switching wlp3s0 from auto to allow-hotplug.

I've switched to allow-hotplug, however this modification didn't work,
things remains the same.

Thank you for your reply
Greetings