Re: Server hardware advice.

Perhaps you are right about usb 2.0. And the Olimex A64-OLinuXino does seem like a solid option otherwise.

I wasn't able to verify which usb the Olimex A64-OLinuXino had. It didn't specifically say on the specs page. And the github link for the schematic seems to be broken.

https://github.com/OLIMEX/OLINUXINO/blob/master/HARDWARE/A64-OLinuXino/A64-OlinuXino_Rev_C.pdf
--
Steven Mainor