Re: xsane: incoherent behaviours

On Wed, 31 Jul 2019, Brian wrote:

You are misunderstanding. When I said "Neither should have an envy photo
7100 entry in models.dat.", I meant that the *stretch* models.dat does
not have it as an entry. If it is there, it has been put there - and not
by anything which a stretch inastallation would do.

   - the stretch models.dat does not have an envy entry ==> envy is not seen, and
     of course scanning is not available
   - now, it is there because I put it ==> envy is seen, and scanning works
     do you see an other solution?

best regards,
--
Pierre Frenkiel