Re: Threading; was Re: HTTP shimmed to HTTPS

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:28:50 -0400
Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

Hello Greg,

>We may be seeing different symptoms as a result of *whatever* Peter is
>doing, depending on how each individual mail transport agent and each
>mail user agent deals with the incoming mess.

Indeed.

I looked up his MUA (Oberon, based on the X-Mailer header).  There seems
to be exactly one web site mentioning it.  Definitely minority MUA.

Given what you and others are saying regarding non-RFC compliant headers,
added manually, no less, it seems like this MUA should be avoided until
improvements are made.

--
 Regards  _
I can't do a thing 'cause I can't relax