Re: Threading; was Re: HTTP shimmed to HTTPS

On Tue, 23 Jul 2019 12:16:31 -0400
Greg Wooledge <wooledg@eeg.ccf.org> wrote:

Hello Greg,

>You need to add "In-Reply-To:" as well.  And stop doing whatever it is
>you're doing that puts NUL bytes in your "*     From:" lines.  Or simply
>drop those lines altogethe

I /think/ they're tab characters.  At least, that seems to be the case
from a quick glance at the message source:  A 5 character (or so) space
was 'jumped' when my cursor encountered those chars.

--
 Regards  _
I ain't got no time for intellectual music, e.g. Hergest Ridge