Re: Psychedelic GUI after stable update to buster

On 21/07/2019 22.04, hobie@rumormillnews.com wrote:
> Thanks. :)  Result: no observable change.  Thankfully, my console's still
> at 80x25.  But the shift to psychedelic colors is still there, too.
>
> What the heck is this all about...??

Greetings,

That is a good question.  What does your kernel tell you this
time?  (Use the command dmesg, and perhaps inxi if the driver
loads happily, to get this information hopefully.)

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
               5AB1 4EDF 63BB CCFF 8B54 2FA9 59DA 56FE FFF3 882D