trying to use an RG003-E antenna socket with my Lenovo Thinkpad running Debian Linux . . .

 I am currently running:

# uname -a
Linux niggahme 4.9.0-9-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.168-1+deb9u2
(2019-05-13) x86_64 GNU/Linux

 on a Lenovo Thinkpad X130e (AMD E-450, 4GB RAM):

 http://psref.lenovo.com/syspool/Sys/PDF/withdrawnbook/ThinkPad_X131e_WE.pdf

 https://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-Lenovo-ThinkPad-X130e-Notebook.72434.0.html

 sporting, both, a VGA and an HDMI connection from which, I think, but
I am not 100% sure about it, only one can be connected to its LSD
display at a time.

 Where I live right now there is one of those RG003-E antenna sockets
for TV, SAT and RADIO:

 http://www.rogetech.de/produkte.php?was=antd3end

 Questions:

 Which hardware and software pieces do I need to:

 1) access the Internet via its SAT connection, and/or

2) watch TV or listen to the radio on my Lenovo notebook?

 lbrtchx
 debian-user@lists.debian.org: trying to use an RG003-E antenna socket
with my Lenovo Thinkpad running Debian Linux . . .