Re: please stop breaking threads (was: Problem Installing DiscoveryStudio2019 in Buster

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 08:18:31AM -0000, Curt wrote:

[...]

> Alpine works fine.

Most probably, yes :-)

>                    There are legions of snobs here, though, who, at the
> drop of just about any hat, will suggest you switch to mutt, purge
> Network Manager, eradicate Gnome, clear out the avahi-daemon, compose in
> emacs, and open all windows in FVWM (and the list goes on).

Hey... I never suggested *you* do that! (I do most of it; actually I
don't have to purge NetworkManager because it doesn't get installed
in the first place: our dislike seems to be reciprocal). But by all
means... do whatever floats your boat!

I only get queasy when sided (all of them) start slinging mud at each
other :-)

Cheers
-- t