Re: please stop breaking threads (was: Problem Installing DiscoveryStudio2019 in Buster

>We are beginning to diverge here from the sound technical arguments and
>sober, unemotional discourse for which this forum is renown.

Come on, that's just not true.  This list is full of crap and nobody even
knows wtf is up with whty alpine is broken this way, including me.  The
whole argument reminds me of the myth of the gnat and the camel...
https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/straining+at+a+gnat

I try to help a user swallow the camel, and get criticised for the
gnat in my email.

Anyway, it is a problem I'd love to solve with a mail client that works
from linux tty.

L8r,
bw