TPLink WN722N and WN823N can find wireless network but can't connect to it

Hi,

I'm trying to use these two adapters on a desktop with Debian 9.

I installed the firmware:

apt-get install firmware-realtek

And the Network Manager

apt-get install network-manager-gnome

I open the applet in system tray to select wireless network in the list.

After to click the desired network I enter the password and click "connect" button.

He tries to connect for a while but can't.

Please, how can I try this connection by command line interface (CLI) to identify the reasons for not connecting and troubleshoot it.

Thanks,
Markos