Re: fix for no ssh

On 2019-07-08, Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:

> This was fixed before the release.

What?

> You are aware that the Release Notes are work in progress as long as the
> corresponding Debian release is still in testing, right?

How will the mistakes be fixed if no one points them out?

>> misleading (if the entropy-starvation stanza had begun, "For those running
>> services using the  getrandom() system call..." or something, I probably
>> wouldn't be here cluttering the forum with my bullshit).

> Patches welcome.

I've given them. Delete the erroneous stanza concerning the migration of
inteface names, and begin the stanza concerning the critcial systemd bug
as above (rephrases welcome).

--
"These findings demonstrate that under appropriate conditions the isolated,
intact large mammalian brain possesses an underappreciated capacity for