Re: Assorted arm-buster problems - network configuration

On Sb, 06 iul 19, 18:14:04, Gene Heskett wrote:

> If you read the full thread, you will find where I found and fixed that
> problem, by killing dhcpd5 with htop, and restarting networking, and
> the problem was fixed, everything then worked correctly,

Did you ever find out why dhcpcd5 was even starting?

As far as I know DHCP clients start only when called by network managing
software (ifupdown, network-manager, etc.), or some custom networking
scripts on your system. In this case it might show up again on the next
reboot.

BTW, it's still not clear to me whether this is about a clean buster
install or some image based on buster.

Kind regards,
Andrei