Re: How Buster release may affect Unstable?

On Tue, 2019-07-02 at 12:23 -0400, Default User wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 05:38 Dave Sherohman <dave@sherohman.org> wrote:
> > I think the core misunderstanding here is that you seem to be assuming
> > that, when a new stable comes out, a new unstable is created to go with
> > it.

	Well... maybe? I mean, certain developers or maintainers may be aware of
the release cycle and delay their uploads into unstable until after the new
stable is released. In that case, Sid should experience an unusually high number
of updates over the next few weeks.

--
[]'s,

Francisco M Neto