Re: From Buster RC2 to Buster stable

aprekates wrote:

> I've installed Buster RC2. Do i have to do sth (except
> apt-get update / upgrade) when the official Buster is released?
>
> And before that. Is there a notion of upgrading to RC3 ?

  the RC2 and RC3 are referring to the installer
so there wouldn't likely be any reason to upgrade
that unless you've got plans to work with the
installer itself.

  the normal apt-get update and upgrade processes
should take care of any changes (made during point
releases and security updates) after your initial
install.

  songbird