Re: How to have password shown?

Brian <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> writes:

> On Wed 03 Jul 2019 at 13:34:00 +0000, Rodolfo Medina wrote:
>

>> Thanks indeed...  He will do...  making errors in typing a blind password
>> and re-typing it again and again till it's all right...  ;-)
>
> Most people mistype at some time; have you considered why your father
> might be doing it? Logins with convoluted or complex passwords do not
> help, so consider 12345678 or the date of his birthday. I'm tempted to
> say that either would reduce mishaps.

Thanks for your suggestion...  No, it's very simple and familiar with him...
it's just that he's at his really first experiences with a computer machine and
a computer keyboard...  He passes most of his time in front of TV and maybe
using a computer may help him and be interesting for him...

Rodolfo