Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

On 24/06/19 06.27, Aidan Gauland wrote:

I can't really offer an opinion on whether it is dangerous without a more detailed hypothetical scenario, but I would say that is overbroad, and this rule should be narrowed down to only allow running certain commands via sudo as required for this group to perform their work.

In this hypothetical scenario, the sudoers rule is applied to ALL systems, including production ones, and sysadmins doesn't have proper backups.