Re: Giving remaja (teens) group full administrator privileges through sudo - dangerous?

On Tue, Jun 25, 2019 at 08:45:13AM -0000, Curt wrote:
> I'd just get a better hypothetical scenario if I were the OP (they're a
> dime a dozen anyway) because as it stands now his is so completely up
> the wazoo it's really the only sensible advice.

I'm about 30% convinced this is all some sort of elaborate troll.

40% chance this person is just completely incompetent, and these
decisions will mean the end of their employment in this field.

30% chance that it's a language/translation issue, and the actual
intent is not being conveyed correctly, despite repeated requests for
clarification.

(Tt's probably some combination of the three.)