Off topic: non zero error codes

Good morning,

I have wanted to ask for a long time about something I made up from hearsay whether it is remotely true. I hope that's OK.

Is there is a shell/language where the returncode for TRUE is zero and that that is the opposite of how all other shells/languages are made?

The argument for creating it was that it then becomes handier to say "no errors, one error, two errors..." than to say "success, one error, two errors...".

I mean: (0, 1, 2, ...) is handier than (1, 0, whatever, ...).

Best regards.

//Erik