Re: please do *never* use GitHub for free software, was Re: Salsa vs Github

On Sat, May 18, 2019 at 02:37:09PM +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Sat, 18 May 2019 15:19:35 +0200
> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
>
> Hello tomas@tuxteam.de,
>
> >I'm not sure I should interpret that as trolling, misunderstanding
> >about what inclusive policies mean or what.
>
> More like reductio ad absurdum.  The point is, legislation cannot do
> away with discrimination.

Legislation alone won't do it. Without (appropriate) legislation it'll
be more difficult.

What "appropriate" means is left as an exercise to the reader.

Now I'm outta this thread. Interesting topic, but offtopic.

Cheers
-- t