Re: please do *never* use GitHub for free software, was Re: Salsa vs Github

Mark Allums <mark@allums.email> writes:

> The onus is not on me to provide reasons. I simply asked for more
> info.

You initially asked for reasons; reasons were given. You haven't
responded to those, from what I can see, and AFAICT they answer the
initial reuest adequately.

As best I can tell, a reasonable person would either be satisfied with
what was presented, or have specific responses to rebut them.

You can ask for more information; but if you have no specific response
to the information already provided that shows why it's not sufficient
to convince you, I don't see that anyone has an onus to provide more.

--
 \       “Try to learn something about everything and everything about |
  `\                                  something.” —Thomas Henry Huxley |