Re: Screenshots of Debian software

On 2019-05-17, Gene Heskett <gheskett@shentel.net> wrote:

>> It's very easy to upload screenshots to screenshots.debian.net.
>> Possibly less work than organising them in a git repository. I just
>> did one to test and it took seconds
>> (http://screenshots.debian.net/package/crispy-doom)
>
> Nice idea, but "no screenshot available" when I sent ff to look.

So I select "without" (a screenshot) and fall upon a million libs.

 Question: How do you take a screenshot of a lib?
 Answer:   You normally don't, that's why they're missing.

I looked at 'About':

 Everybody (sic)* can take screenshots and upload them. Our admin team will just
 review your changes before they become publicly visible.

So Dowland's shot of Phyllis is doubtless under review.

> Cheers, Gene Heskett

* Everybody probably can't, but anybody can.