Screenshots of Debian software

Hi All

Looking at https://screenshots.debian.net/ ; the Debian project seems to
want some screen shots of different applications etc.

I have taken some screenshots for various purposes and since seeing this
have started to rename, organize  and keep them in case the are useful
for this part of the project.

These are currently stored on Salsa at

https://salsa.debian.org/zleap-guest/screenshots

Is anyone here, on the team that deals with screenshots please,  I am
probably far better at taking the screenshots, renaming them etc and
uploading them to salsa,  where I am happy for someone to download them
and upload to the screenshot repository as required.  please use which
ever license is appropriate.

If we need a volunteer to do the uploading to the above site, I am _not_
offering to volunteer as I am trying to do other things relating to the
project.  I can however promote the position as long as a job spec (as
such) can be written that is clear, concise and explicit as to what that
person needs to do,  skills required etc.  Maybe as a sub page of the
screenshots page.  You need to be clear as to what you are looking for
and the skills required.  The link to this could be 'want to help please
click here.'

I can then try and approach people who may be able to help or send out
the information to a wider group who may be able to help.

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net