Re: List attachments

> No, please don't use pastebin.com

Agreed.

> People here care about software freedom. So please don't
> recommend (here) non-free software providers with their stupid
> logins, cookies, tracking, terms-of-service, javascript requirements
> and who knows or cares what else when we have a free-software
> service written by a Debian developer that does exactly what is
> needed without attempting to monetise its users.

That, too.

> For pastebin purposes within Debian, please use: https://paste.debian.net/

FWIW, I simply dislike all those "put your attachment on the web and
a URL to it": when I later search the web and find a match in
paste.debian.net or pastebin or whatnot the match is kind of worthless
unless I can find the message that references it (which all too often
fails, for some reason).

So I'm left with the knowledge that "someone had the same problem" but
I can't find the corresponding discussion (and possible
explanation/solution).  Frustrating.

        Stefan