Re: List attachments

On 5/5/19 6:13 AM, Rick Thomas wrote:
I used to have my own webserver, but the machine I was running it on died.

What is “pastebin”?  Is it available to everyone?

Enjoy!
Rick

Places you can put stuff for others to see, besides Pastebin:

1)Many ISP accounts give some free web space, e.g. Panix

2)A free Google account allows document sharing. So does a free Microsoft
account. Like them or hate them, most of us have one for convenience's sake.

3)You can create a free WordPress account easily. Even if you only blog
every decade or two, you get the ability to upload files and give them URLs.

4)Plenty of others

--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!