Re: List attachments (was: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

On Mon, 6 May 2019 13:20:31 +0200 (CEST)
Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Pierre,

>   I was not clear enough. I didn't mean "gratis" or "free as in beer",
> but

I understood that, but thanks for the clarification.

To answer your question:
>  does that mean that there is something else, i.e.  a "free" mail
> provider?

Almost certainly not.  A price (of one sort or another) has to be paid.

--
 Regards  _
Two sides to every story