Re: List attachments (was: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

On Mon, 6 May 2019 18:37:36 +1000
David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello David,

>I think the proportion of people providing answers here who do care
>would be significantly higher than the general population though.
>That's why I was concerned enough to respond, and why I wrote
>people *here* :)

Fair point.

I would contend though, that the number of people that do care is still
less than 50%, even if not by much.  I have no data to support that, it's
just my gut feeling based on the number of gmail (and similar) email
addresses that are in use here.

--
 Regards  _
You only see me for the clothes that I wear