Re: List attachments (was: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

On Mon, 6 May 2019 09:26:00 +1000
David <bouncingcats@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello David,

>People here care about software freedom.

Some do, yes.  Far more simply don't care:  You only have to look at how
successful surveillance companies (google, facebook, twitter, et al)
have become; with people willingly, even eagerly, handing over their
data to be traded in a highly lucrative market.

However, it was not my intent to recommend a particular provider, just
give an example.  Also, until it came up in this thread, I was not aware
Debian provide a similar pasting service.

--
 Regards  _
Keep your drink just give 'em the money