Re: No Wifi Option

On Sunday, May 05, 2019 11:42:36 AM Curt wrote:
> Of course, anyone who quits *and* gives up simultaneously is trying to
> make some sort of point rather than solve some kind of problem.

Hmm, I have trouble relating to that.  I can imagine saying that I "quit and
give up" as a redundancy, and my intent (unstated intent) would be to do
something else entirely to accomplish my goal (stick with Windows, buy a new
laptop, stick to a desktop, hire someone to set up Linux on my laptop, hire
someone to browse the web, ... ???).