Re: No Wifi Option

On Saturday, May 04, 2019 03:39:03 PM Terrill Wallace wrote:
> I'm just gonna quit and give up

I hate to hear that -- I might ask a few questions and suggest some
alternatives:

   * Are you already a Linux user, or are you a non-Linux user considering a
move to Linux -- I'd especially hate to lose a potential Linux convert?

   * I hear that some other Linux distributions include more "non-free"
software by default -- you might try one of those -- I'd be tempted to try a
*buntu" -- I'd prefer Kubuntu because I like KDE, but I don't know if it is as
up-to-date as the latest Ubuntu.

   * Where do you live -- if you live somewhere fairly close to east central
Pa., I might be able to help you in person, if you live somewhere else, there
may be others wiling and able to help you in person.  Perhaps you are near a
LUG (Linux User Group) that might help you in person (at a meeting).

   If you post a general location (country, region of country (in the US,
state and region of state to start with) someone may chime in with an offer of
help.

In any case, good luck!