Re: firefox > Preferences > When Firefox starts.

    From: Curt <curty@free.fr>
    Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 16:08:49 -0000 (UTC)
> I've read that setting "Clear history when Firefox closes" is one way to
> obviate the problem (you might not want to lose your history, though).

Losing the history wouldn't be so bad but I don't see how firefox would
have a chance to clear history when crashing.

> Another is to set "browser.sessionstore.max_resumed_crashes" to false in
> 'about:config'.

The default value is 1.  Changing it to 0 seems reasonable.

> I guess we can assume safely that you're closing your browser sessions
> "normally."

I close each tab with a click on the x symbol.

Thanks,           ... P.

--
Message composed and transmitted by software designed to avoid the
complication and vulnerability of antivirus software.