Re: A call to drop gnome

On 4/16/19 11:32 PM, Keith Bainbridge wrote:

I tried java about 15 years ago, and failed miserably. Perhaps a bad choice, but what the Uni course I was trying to get into required. I can write a script and alias's in .bashrc, the odd macro in Calc. I keep telling my friends it's never too late to learn, but at 71, I figure I can serenely claim that's enough.

I'm pushing 70 and the last time I programmed anything was "Hunt the Wumpus" in AppleSoft basic on a plugin card on my Integer Basic Apple][ in 1978. Yoho! Ric