Re: [sbuild] how to create chroot environment

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 02:30:33PM +0300, Alexei Fedotov wrote:
it seems schroot package is somehow missed in my repository, I will
look into it.

schroot is merely recommended by sbuild, and not depended upon by it:
presumably sbuild can be used in some other way without schroot. When
you installed sbuild your package manager must have been configured
not to install Recommends; the default behaviour (for apt, at least)
is to install Recommends.

--

Jonathan Dowland