Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 01:56:36AM -0400, Lee wrote:

[...]

> As for upper/lower case - I dunno.  I copied from the example in the
> man page but I just did a quick search & it has
>
>     NOTE: some resource files use patterns such as
>         *font: fixed
>     which are overly broad, affecting both
>         xterm.vt100.font
>     and
>         xterm.vt100.utf8Fonts.font
>     which is probably not what you intended.
>
> so I don't know if case is significant or no

Typically, an object (application, widget within an app, etc.) has
a lower-case name, where object classes have an upper case name.

The result is that it often doesn't matter whether you target an
object or its whole class in the resource specification.

A good primer (with links) is in the Wikipedia [1]

Cheers
[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X_resources
-- t