Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

>What I have now:
>XTerm*.Translations:

See, this is one place where I get confused, and find documentation
lacking.  I often get different results using one of these...

xterm*whatever
xterm.whatever
xterm*VT100.whatever
xterm.vt100.whatever
*VT100.whatever

It seems there are different ways to match these resource descripters.
The caps as well as the * and . make a difference also in how they match.

I'm not sure if it's regex, which I am real limited in, or some other
voodoo that has some better documentation than the xterm manpage, because
I have read the manpage and I just don't get it.