Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 01:28:18AM -0400, Lee wrote:
> so another package I need to install..
>
> .. which breaks the login process for me :(
>
> $ echo xinput > ~/.xsession

If you use a .xsession file, you have to go all in.  Your ~/.xsession
file will completely replace the system default X11 session.  That means
you have to invoke your window manager (or desktop session manager if
you use one of those), as well as any other programs that you'd like
to start as part of your personally customized X session.

If instead you just want to ADD a program to the system default X session,
Debian created a ~/.xsessionrc file which is run in ADDITION to the
default session, so you don't have to replicate all of the functionality
yourself.

https://wiki.debian.org/Xsession