Re: terminal with right-click = paste?

Lee <ler762@gmail.com> writes:

> But again.. wow.  And not in a good way.  Install putty on debian, run
> putty, right click on the putty menu bar (title bar?) and the menu is
> lacking _anything_ to do with how putty behaves.

I never tried PuTTY on linux, but I also grew up with X so middle mouse
paste is my default operandus.

Under Windows the menu is also available with Ctrl-Rightclick in PuTTY,
maybe that behaves the same?

Under Linux a right click on the titlebar is window manager dependant
behaviour (same as with windows, but PuTTY hooks into MS API).

> Not being able to change things on the fly with the
> debian version of putty is .. disappointing at best.

I only saw screenshots of linux PuTTY but the settings menu was featured
in the Gnome Desktop screenshot.

Peter