Re: About Debian Workshop

On 05/04/2019 16:52, Abhishek wrote:
> Respected Concern,
>                    Hi, Myself Abhishek. I am Currently Pursuing my
> Bachelor in Engineering degree from Nagpur University. I am in First
> Year. I am a tech savvy Guy. Currently I work as Web Developer. I am
> also a Open Source learner. I am learning Android nowadays. I keep
> learning about open source stuffs.
>                   Previously I had also conducted one day workshop on
> "Open source" in my College. So now I want to teach "Workshop on Open
> Source with Debian" to my college students. This will be a one day
> workshop on Debian. For this I need help from Debian. Also the
> workshop I am going to conduct will be free of cost.
>                    Can Debian provide me some swags like stickers and
> other stuffs for the students who will attend the workshop. Giving
> swags to the students make them more curious to learn things. Also
> please provide me with some Documentation so that I can have more
> knowledge on Debian and I can learn and then can teach to my Fellow
> collegemates.
>
> Please let me know what you think about this.
>

> Regards,
> Abhishek Kumar
> B.E. First Year
> Suryodaya college of engineering and technology
> (AFFILIATED TO RTM Nagpur University)

Hi, Abhishek

Sounds like a good idea.

This page on the Debian website may be useful

https://www.debian.org/events/material

There is also

https://www.debian.org/misc/merchandise

which has links to various supplies.

You may want to look at trying to get some sort of sponsorship for the
event.

Re : Documentation

wiki.debian.org has a link to some, there is also

https://debian-handbook.info/

Hope this helps

Paul

--