About Debian Workshop

Respected Concern,
                   Hi, Myself Abhishek. I am Currently Pursuing my Bachelor in Engineering degree from Nagpur University. I am in First Year. I am a tech savvy Guy. Currently I work as Web Developer. I am also a Open Source learner. I am learning Android nowadays. I keep learning about open source stuffs.
                  Previously I had also conducted one day workshop on "Open source" in my College. So now I want to teach "Workshop on Open Source with Debian" to my college students. This will be a one day workshop on Debian. For this I need help from Debian. Also the workshop I am going to conduct will be free of cost.
                   Can Debian provide me some swags like stickers and other stuffs for the students who will attend the workshop. Giving swags to the students make them more curious to learn things. Also please provide me with some Documentation so that I can have more knowledge on Debian and I can learn and then can teach to my Fellow collegemates.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Regards,
Abhishek Kumar
B.E. First Year
Suryodaya college of engineering and technology
(AFFILIATED TO RTM Nagpur University)