Re: text editors

John Hasler wrote:

> deloptes writes:
>> I've been listening at this BS at the university as well. Until now I
>> have not seen any practical or pragmatic use of this.
>
> The results of ignoring it are evident all over the Web.

this is true, unfortunately. It was 2009 when I finally gave up. If found
out that in every single are of science there is the mainstream and the
good stream, but the mainstream supressing the good stream ... I was
dreaming of applications programmed in PL, but found out that it is not
desired, so it is laughable how today everybody is talking of AI. WTF! It's
screwed at the base and unless things change there, nothing will change
else where.
This is crap and this whole discussion around emacs and lisp is laughable as
well - overblown text editor for what ... to write text files?! Give me a
break, pls!