Re: text editors

On 29.03.19 10:44, deloptes wrote:
> One can live and do everything without Emacs.

Can't resist paraphrasing that in light of Emacs' OS-like reputation:

One can live and do everything within Emacs ... or without.

I would be tempted to have a look at ne, except that my fingers would
just continue to work vim-wise, after more than 30 years of daily vim/vi
use, up to 8 hrs per day.

When leading software development teams, I never asked team members
which editor they favoured, either at hiring interview, or later. We
just agreed on coding standards, and they configured their editors to
conform.

Erik