Re: en_DK.UTF-8 UTF-8

info <info@1bot.dk> writes:

> Why can I not fint "en_DK.UTF-8 UTF-8" when I install a normal os from
> you (it is not a server version)??
>
> I know that I can set it after the installation, but it is not the same!!

You have to generate all locales you want to use.  Run

        dpkg-reconfigure locales

and select the required locales.  You can also set the default locale
to en_DK.UTF-8, select the locale at login time or run a single
process in that locale by setting the environment variable LANG, e.g.

        LANG=en_DK.UTF-8 ls

You might want to make sure that no other locale environment
variables, i.e. LC_* are set, otherwise they override your LANG
setting.

urs